3rd International Congress on Biological Invasions
Building capacity to manage biological invasions and facilitate trade
Hangzhou, ChinaÂ 19-23 November, 2017
The Congress will continue to facilitate the exchange of cutting edge research and the tracking of technical progress in sustainably managing invasive alien species. It will target the research challenges of IAS management at national, regional and international levels, facilitating capacity building of IAS management to all over the world and removing barriers to regional and international trade. Moreover, it will address cutting edge hotspot research topics such as big data, genomics and climate change, as well as collaboration opportunities under the âOne Belt, One Roadâ initiative.
- Big data, Risk Analysis and Early Warning of Biological Invasions
- Global Change and the Ecological Basis of Biological Invasions
- Mechanisms of Biological Invasions in the Omics Age
- Controlling and Managing IAS: Novel Techniques and Methods
- Biological Invasions and Trade: From Policy to Technology
- Biological Invasions and Human Health
- Sustainable Management of Biological Invasions in Developing Countries
- Biological Invasions in South Pacific Region
Please check the website (http://www.icbi2017.org) for more detailed information about the scientific programme, presentation requirements, abstract submission and registration etc. Please contact the ICBI Secretariat (firstname.lastname@example.org) to receive more information in the coming weeks.